Sunday, July 22, 2012

What is my role in your life - W.L.Scott

What is my role in your life? Unless I stay in my role it will be a liability to you. I desire to be an asset to your life. I am here to bring out your beauty, which is very important to women. You have a beautiful face, which is one part of enhancing your beauty. 


Your intelligence is very high which is apart of enhancing your beauty. Most women are not aware of how much their knowledge, wisdom and understanding makes them very attractive. The integrity of your life is apart of enhancing your beauty. High moral standard is the foundation of your beauty, which comes from God the Father through Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit. 
Embracing your uniqueness is a part of enhancing your beauty. You must never be a shame of your past or your family members. All of this is apart of who you are in life. My main desire for you is to be at peace with God the Father through Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit enhances the real beauty that comes from the inside and reflects on the outside. 


What is my role in your life? Am I meeting that need in your life? Have I done anything to make you feel uncomfortable in our talking? Do you feel respected, honored and loved by me? I hope my fellowship with you has been nothing but refreshing to you. I love you! W. L. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment