Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

Wow, what a question that every believer should ask themselves regularly. Do I believe in Jesus Christ? Do I believe in the Cross of Jesus Christ? Do I believe in him enough to trust him for every process? Do i believe I am a piece in the whole masterpiece? Do I believe?

We are told in James chapter 2 that Faith without works is dead. I asked myself, are my action commensurate with my belief? Am I a believer for myself? What am I doing about the belief in me? Do I trust God's process? Do I trust God enough to let go of myself and hold on to him?


Do I love God enough to want to share him to the next person? Do I believe taht God loves everyone, including those i deem my enemies? Do I believe in God enough to trust him for the choices i have to make? Do I believe?

What about you? Do you believe in Jesus? It doesnt matter you are a pastor, prophet, evangelist, teacher or Apostle, it is imperative that you check yourself every time to ascertain your position. Do you believe in Christ? Do you believe in the Cross? Are your actions reflective of the Christ in you?

It is easy to lose the way, but in our thoughts not be lost. It can be easy to operate in giifts outside of the anointing. That is why for me, I have to constantly reflect on whether I am still in tune with God. I get to be so afraid to operate outside God's mandate or plan.

Lets pray
Lord Jesus, I come to you at this moment to praise you and to honour you. Forgive me Lord for not wholly trusting you with all of me. Today, I recommit my life to you and seek Lord that every step I make, I may make in you. My soul, my heart, my mind, i surrender to you. Let my thoughts be pure, my intentions clear, my motive right Lord. Teach me your ways Oh Lord. Show me Lord that which you want me to know in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment