Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God Uses Broken Vessels!

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have been broken during my Christian walk and yet God continues to use me, He continues to love me and cherish me.

At the end of last year I was challenged by my own flesh playing up, the good that I wanted to do, I seemed not to do and the evil I didn’t want to do that kept on presenting itself. Feelings of frustration, un-forgiveness and resentment wanted to plague me for a season yet every time I tried to disqualify myself from the race, God would show me through His Word how many broken people were intricate parts of His family and plan for this earth and I really wasn’t any different.

So my dear friends, be encouraged, you might not get it right all the time (in fact you won’t get it right all the time) God is not like man, He won’t disqualify you, in fact the more broken you become before Him is the closer He can come to you!

So no more excuses, no more disqualifying yourself from His plan for you, no more putting your plans and dreams on hold, hoping you’ll feel more equipped or stronger or more able to do the job at a later date. God is close to the broken-hearted, in your weakness His strength is made perfect.

This week remember God uses broken vessels like you and me!

Jacqueline Peart 

No comments:

Post a Comment